Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Session 1 Follow-up

Thanks for your attendance and participants yesterday.

Here are your questions for the week:
1.     What did you hear at session one that impacted you the most?
2.     How will this idea or piece of information change the way you do ministry?

Please post your responses in the "comments" section.

4 comments:

  1. My favorite "nugget" from the day was when Anna said that "youth must be infused into the whole parish". I think that is an image of youth ministry that gets me excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I learned from the session Monday was this is going to be a lot of work but we can do it.
    I am excited to see how this unfolds in our parishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One factoid which struck me: you can only expect to directly impact 12 people tops. Still trying to understand this, and its implications.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One thing that was re-emphasized to me was that youth ministry is a ministry of the entire parish. Relationship building is key to a fruitful and vibrant ministry.

    ReplyDelete